Saturday, September 4, 2010

Seoul Man

It might be hard to imagine a world without music, but it is for that sake I am writing these insignificant entries. I need these words in order for hope and sanity to reach me when I am doubting the hands dealt to me by the oh so unpredictable world we live in. You see they mean everything to me, though they might be in many ways insignificant to everyone else. I guess you realize by the title, it being an obvious pun, that what you are reading right now is supposed to introduce me. My name is Alex and that is as intimate as it needs to get when comes to background information. I am now, as douchey as it might sound, on an enternal quest to find myself and for that reason I do as the great Ace did on one of his more recent trips to the silver screen; I say yes to most opportunities. I love music with disgusting gusto and find that everywhere I go a song seems to fit the scene, but just like the score of a movie the soundtrack of any city needs to be great. Seouls is no different and this is my attempt at making a soundtrack..

To start it all off I decided to give you Sam and Dave's (made famous more recently by Elwood and Joliet Jake)

"Soul Man"


Coming to ya on a dusty road, good lovin' I got a truckload

You really did come on a dusty road and it will be interesting to see if good lovin' is what you got in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment